Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com strive to ensure that their services are accessible to people with disabilities. Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com have invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that their websites are easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that website accessibility efforts assist all users and that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Accessibility on Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com
Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com make the UserWay's Web Accessibility Widget available, which is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com to improve their compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). In order to be able to provide an optimal, professional, and accessible service to everyone, we have made the necessary adjustments to our websites and implemented the accessibility rules as much as possible in accordance with the principles of the accessibility standard in Israel, regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (accessibility adjustments to the service), 2013-2013 (mark C ': Internet Services). These sites are adapted to the requirements of accessibility standard 5568 level AA according to WCAG 2.1 guidelines. Accessibility on these sites is optimized for the leading browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer.
Enabling the Accessibility Menus
The Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com accessibility menus can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety and it will allow the following functionalities
- Adjusting the website and website tags for assistive devices and technologies for people with disabilities.
- Enabling navigation using the keyboard keys between the links on the website.
- A button to disable the flashing and/or moving elements on the screen.
- Contrast change button, light contrast, dark contrast, and color inversion.
- A link highlighting button that highlights all the links that appear on the site.
- Changing the font size on the website to increase and decrease the fonts on the website.
- Text spacing button that allows spacing of 3 sizes of text on the website.
- Option to hide the photos on the website.
- A button that displays the alternative description of all the images that appear on the website on mouseover.
- Support for dyslexia – font change for people with dyslexia that allows easy reading of content on the site.
- Mouse cursor increase button.
- Reading button that allows focusing on central content from a page.
- A reading guide button that adds a reading bar under the mouse pointer that allow easy reading of the content on the site.
- Text alignment – option to align the text on the site to the right, or left or center.
- Row height button – allows changing the height of the space between the texts on the site.
- There are also accessibility profiles that allow adjustment according to the accessibility profile, the existing profiles are motor disability, blind, color blind, dyslexia, visual impairment, cognitive and learning, epilepsy, and ADHD.
Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com continue their efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of their sites and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use for those of us with disabilities.
In an ongoing effort to continually improve and remediate accessibility issues, we also regularly scan Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com with UserWay's Accessibility Scanner to identify and fix every possible accessibility barrier on our site. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Titandxp.com and Support.titandxp.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Titandxp.com or Support.titandxp.com, or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Customer Support as follows:
Email: [email protected].