Salesforce Solutions: How to Buy Digital Signatures in Titan?
Resourceful scribe with big ideas, and a passion for groundbreaking Salesforce experiences
The Digital Signature in Titan Web is an awesome tool that is a must for all businesses. The purpose of this amazing tool is that it uses encryption to seal your document and prevent it from being tampered with.
Think of it as a legal stamp that authenticates your signatures, and make sure you can use them in court if needed (For example if you are asking someone to sign a contract online), to ensure that your contracts become legally binding documents.
Head on over to our YouTube channel by clicking on the link below to learn more on how to digitally sign your PDF documents with Titan Docs, simplifying your business processes in just a matter of minutes.
In order to use digital signatures with Titan Web, you would need to purchase digital signatures. by following the steps below, we show you how easy it is to buy digital signatures with Titan Web.
Are there any Prerequisites?
To buy digital signatures, you must have a registered account with Titan and be an owner or power user.
What steps should I follow?
- Open up your Titan, and click on My Account at the top of the screen
2. Navigate to My Account, and click on Billing.
3. Select Digital Signatures and click on Buy More.
Note: You have the option to choose if you want to use your own Signature (Self Certificate) on the certificate, or use the Titan certificate. (With the Titan Certificate we provide you with the encrypted document and all the certifications that you require.)
4. Select the required certificate from the options made available.
5. Select the amount of digital signatures as required from the options provided.
6. Proceed to pay via Tranzila.
7. Enter your credit card details – account number, expiry date, and security code.
8. Click on Process.
9. Once you have completed the order you will be able to view the quota of how many you have used up, and how many are available.
Titan’s Takeaway for Salesforce Solutions
Now you can use Titan Sign to easily buy digital signatures in just a few simple steps, with no code experience necessary.
You can reach out to Titan by visiting:
Do you like this How To Guide?
Schedule a demo to get started with Titan today!