Example of the full error message:
Form_Builder__WorkFlow__cNOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist
On which products will you see the error?
Why did you receive this error message?
You have a Titan Flow project that has been called by Titan Web/Survey/Forms project and either you don’t have the package in Salesforce, or it is outdated.
You should at least have version 1.35. If your version is lower than 1.35, you must update the package.
How can you fix the error?
Make sure that you install the Titan package in Salesforce.
- Click on the Setup Gear icon.
- Search for “Installed” in the Search field.
- Select the Installed Packages option.
If you cannot see the FormTitan under Installed Packages, you must install the app.
- Search for “appex” in the Search field.
- Select the AppExchange Marketplace link. The App Store screen opens.
- Select the Titan option or use the direct link.
- Select the Get Now button.
You will need to log in and install the Titan package to all your users.
Also refer to Titan Packages.