Salesforce Forms integration without CODE
Salesforce Forms – Drag and Drop – Dynamic – NO CODE
If you’ve been looking for a way to apply dynamic Salesforce forms integration with no coding required, we have the solution.
Data runs our world. If you work for a large company or are self-employed, collecting, managing, and tracking data can require an unmanageable amount of energy and effort. Efficiency and simplicity may be the name of the game, however not every solution adapts to your specific systems and processes. We won’t sacrifice functionality for saving time or money, and vice versa and neither should you. Instead of manually entering data into Salesforce, which is tedious and leads to mistakes, why not turn to an all-in-one platform that does the heavy lifting for you?
That’s what you get with Titan. Our digital platform provides you the necessary tools to build and generate Salesforce forms, documents, and portals. We offer comprehensive features to create all kinds of forms for various industries, such as event registration forms, customer satisfaction surveys, medical records, and much more.
No code, just clicks.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the options for Salesforce data collection and dive into why our integrated web-form builder is the best choice. Of course, we have included plenty of examples, real-life use cases, and video tutorials to help.
Read through the entire guide to learn about how to build dynamic forms, the different ways to integrate these forms and your data with Salesforce, and more. We want to empower you to go forth and transform the way you work with data.
Table of Contents – Everything You Need to Know about Creating Salesforce
- What is Salesforce?
- What kind of data would I want to import into Salesforce?
- When would I want to use an external data collection tool to send data to Salesforce?
- Who uses Salesforce forms?
- Bi-directional Integration – Your Key to Making Forms Smart
- How do I start building a form?
- Features and Scenarios
- Salesforce Integration – Standard and Custom Objects and Fields
- Conditional Logic
- Prefill forms with Salesforce Data
- Updating Records in Salesforce Using Forms
- Uploading Files in Your Forms
- Generating Documents from Your Forms
- Lookups in Forms
- Collect Payment with Stripe, Paypal, and More
- Use Cases
Salesforce is the leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Founded in 1999 to help sales teams improve their interactions with prospects and customers, Salesforce is the best choice for housing all of your company’s data. Today, it has evolved into the software that drives the backend of over 150,000 businesses around the world.
Need to keep track of internal or external company data? Salesforce allows you to import the information imperative to run your business. Here are a few examples of the types of data you would want to import:
- New and returning customer data
- Sensitive patient data in healthcare
- Survey data such as customer or employee satisfaction, market research, and exit interview
- Donor or grantee profiles, project or grant reports, and annual reports
- Cases, allow a customer to open a case from a web form rather than email to case
- Lead generation, collect leads verify and prevent duplicates via online form integrated with Salesforce
- Account and Contact form, update records in Salesforce of any object.
When it’s time to put data into Salesforce, entering it manually is time-consuming and prone to human error. You want this arduous process automated and efficient. Here are a few user-friendly options:
- Data Loader — A universal tool that uploads bulk amounts of data and information from systems without Salesforce integration like Excel spreadsheets.
- Native Salesforce features — Salesforce offers internal applications such as Web-to-lead, which supports lead generation through creating forms that capture information about visitors to your website, or Web-to-case, which gathers customer support requests directly from the company website. While helpful, these applications have limitations that may prevent you from meeting your individual needs.
- External Salesforce form platforms that input data directly into Salesforce — We think this option, which we’ll cover in the rest of the guide, provides the most bang for your buck. Our no-code, digital platform contains capabilities beyond the native Salesforce features, including complete customization, form and document generation, drag & drop, and visual integration. We make implementing complex custom solutions painless.
As discussed above, external data collection tools, like Titan, offer seamless, powerful integration capabilities with Salesforce beyond their built-in tools. With our all-in-one digital platform, you can create, build, and design flexible forms and documents that import and export data efficiently.
Companies and organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries, from healthcare to advertising and beyond, use Salesforce forms. The fully customizable and flexible Salesforce forms built using Titan Forms will streamline your work processes, increase efficiency, and let customers interact with Salesforce in the way that best fits your business needs. Examples of the types of forms created in Salesforce include:
- Intake Forms — These forms collect the required information from a client or patient for their appointment (e.g., personal details, insurance details, payment details, medical history, etc.), saving you from collecting this data yourself during the meeting.
- Lead Generation Forms — Online businesses rely on leads, the visitors who give their contact information, and connect with them through different methods to turn them into users or paying customers. Salesforce lead generation forms provide an efficient way to store data for potential leads.
- Application Forms — For Human Resource departments, job application and resume/CV forms on Salesforce can gather and track applicant data to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Grant Forms — Create forms for organizations and individuals to apply for grants, which nonprofits can use to organize and track submissions.
- Donation Forms — These are key forms for nonprofit organizations to capture prospective donors’ data and to collect payments.
- Contact Forms — For many businesses, a contact form is the single point of contact for website visitors or customers to reach you.
- IT Request Form — Offering customers a form to share any technical issues they experience with your site is a must in today’s digital world. With Salesforce, you can easily capture and open tickets for your customers.
- Client Onboarding Forms — Automated client onboarding forms can streamline the process, allowing the client to provide all their essential information (e.g., contact information, signatures, billing details, etc.) in a straightforward, structured manner.
- Patient Registration Forms — Replace the long, repetitive paper forms with Salesforce-integrated forms that save time for the patient and the medical staff who have to try to read the patient’s handwriting. Now, patient data can be collected and saved all in one place to reference, update, and review.
- Order and Payment Forms — Order forms are one of the most important business forms you will use as this is where you make your revenues. Integrated forms with Salesforce will read, write, and sync consumer data to help manage inventory and track potential customers.
- Landing Page forms — Landing pages are vital for driving traffic and lead generation, and Salesforce offers customizable forms to convert visitors into prospects.
- Newsletter Forms — Today, more and more companies create newsletters to maintain relationships with existing customers and secure new ones. Salesforce offers dynamic forms to generate leads and increase your customer base.
- Party Planning Forms — Parties, especially large ones like weddings, can be immensely stressful, which is why using smart, customizable Salesforce forms for invitations, tracking RSVPs, managing vendors, and everything else involved in party planning will make the process easier to handle.
- Webinar Registration Forms — These simple Salesforce forms are designed to organize a webinar event like a product tutorial or best practices training session. As more companies are going digital, holding Webinars is a great, low-cost way to engage with your current or potential customers, and sharing a more dynamic sign-up form will only generate more interest in the event.
- Employee Evaluation Forms — Employee evaluations are a helpful practice for your organization and your employees. With Salesforce, you can create tailored forms to help you make decisions like promotions, salary increases, and receiving feedback on your company’s internal systems and workflows.
- Market Research Forms — Customer surveys provide great insight into your image, the effectiveness of your marketing and promotional efforts, how much a customer has used your business, and their feelings on it. Using Salesforce-integrated market research forms will simplify the process of collecting and gathering data so you can focus on how to better your business.
- Contest Forms — Contests are an attractive, engaging method to get your visitors to sign up and leave their contact information to store for future marketing and lead generation activities.
- Loan Request Forms — Any institution that gives out loans can use Salesforce-integrated loan application forms that will automate your data entry process and organize the data of those who receive loans.
- Invoice Forms — Streamline the invoicing process with online invoice forms clients can easily fill and send, and your business can store them in an organized, efficient manner.
- Reservation Forms — If your business offers reservations, you will want online forms with the data management capabilities that Salesforce offers.
- Employee Record Forms — Use Salesforce-integrated forms to keep track of your employees’ personal information, vacation requests, and more.
- Real Estate Forms — Salesforce-supported forms help streamline and manage the complicated process of selling, renting, and buying properties.
- Insurance Forms — From life insurance to home insurance and beyond, offering potential clients straightforward forms with Salesforce integration means your business can make the application process as easy as possible.
- Sports Forms — Gyms and health and sports clubs can offer forms like trainer requests and membership applications to potential and current members.
- Education Forms — For scholarships, class registration, and student information, using forms with Salesforce integration allows schools and educators to manage and track the data that keeps their institutions running.
- Fundraising Forms — Salesforce-integrated forms will help optimize your organization’s fundraising campaigns due to their customization and data collection capacities.
- Bug Report Forms — Any digitally-based organization demands an internal system for reporting and tracking bugs. These forms offer a simple yet structured way for developer teams to identify and fix bugs.
- Vendor Forms — Businesses who work with multiple vendors need these forms that will streamline your vendor communication requests, keeping those requests and their responses all in one place instead of relying on your inbox.
- Service Cancellation Forms — Losing customers is inevitable for any business, but this loss still provides a beneficial opportunity. You can send a customized survey upon their cancellation to understand their decision and, by showing you care about their feedback, could potentially bring those customers back.
- Appointment Scheduling Forms — Every person and every business that offers a service needs help organizing and managing their appointments. Appointment forms supported by Salesforce will help capture the necessary data from the patients or customers and store that data for future bookings.
Bi-directional integration means that as your customer writes their information, your form can already be validating it against your CRM. This capability allows for syncing in real-time, providing instant up-to-date information about customers and info for sales and products. Titan Forms’ bi-directional integration offers pathways to access any relevant Salesforce data.
Titan Forms lets you build forms your way. Choose from provided dynamic templates; use a blank canvas and drag and drop elements in the form builder to create the user experience you want; upload a previously created form to customize as needed, or generate forms automatically, using standard automation Salesforce tools like Process Builder and Flow.
As discussed above, the native features Salesforce offers might not always meet your company’s specific needs. With Titan’s all-in-one platform containing state-of-the-art technology and no-code products seamlessly connected, you can adapt your forms to fit your situation.
Titan Forms features multiple standard and custom objects and fields in your Salesforce forms. Because of the bi-directional integration, you can sync from Salesforce at every step of the way and bring data from any object to any field you like. In addition, each field can be set to bring information from the CRM and send data to it. The data you need is always accessible from these objects and fields.
- PUSH data to Salesforce
When you build your initial form, the “Push” integration authorizes users to write to standard and custom Salesforce objects, permitting you to create, update, and delete Salesforce records in real-time.
- GET data from Salesforce
The “Get” integration feature enables you to read data from any custom or standard Salesforce object to populate your form fields and trigger actions in real-time.
- Using one field that GETS and PUSHES
Unlike most applications, Titan Forms offer a powerful dual integration with Salesforce, meaning that a field can both push data into Salesforce objects and get data from Salesforce objects for your forms.
Organizations that use Titan Forms often require complex logic built into their forms, documents, portals, and surveys. Luckily for them, Titan Forms makes all of that simple. Conditional logic is accomplished with clicks only, allowing you to control any field behaviors and trigger the results you want. For example, you can design a form that shows users only the fields relevant to them, or in a survey, the flow of the questions can be directed based on the responses of its user.
- Nobody enjoys filling out their information every time they visit a website or online form. Titan Forms solves that annoyance through the form integration with Salesforce, letting you get and push data from the Salesforce community.
Expand your organization’s community by embedding a Titan Form in Salesforce as a public form. When the user fills out the form, their data will be then created in Salesforce to access and pre-fill in forms as needed.
Titan Forms authorizes you to generate a document through and embed a form in the Salesforce community so you can utilize the pre-fill feature for future forms.
Smart Validation (Smart-V) is a customizable, special element that provides additional security by adding a double verification to your form based on data from Salesforce. You will only need to configure Smart-V once, and it will be implemented across other forms. Also, you can set a time frame for the Smart-V session, meaning that once the customer enters their code, they will not have to fill in their details again, as long as the session is active.
Enabling the Salesforce Push integration, and choosing the “Update” option in the “Action” category, allows form fillers to update information in existing records.
Through the File Upload element, create, upload, store, and attach multiple files to forms in Salesforce. File Upload’s “Capture” property allows the form filler to capture an image, audio, or video and attach it to a form.
You can generate documents directly from Salesforce using Titan Forms, Salesforce flows, which builds complex business automation using clicks instead of code, or directly from a Titan form. A common use case is to trigger a document generation once a form or an application form is submitted.
Adding the lookup tool to your Salesforce-integrated form will create a search box for the fillers to search within objects and records in Salesforce.
- With Titan Forms, organizations can capture payment credentials and map this information to any object in Salesforce. The payment integration in Titan Forms works with over a dozen payment providers around the globe and is always expanding. Seamlessly collect customer payment information while also sending other data to Salesforce.
- One Time Payments
- Recurring payments
In a Titan Form, you may offer both one-time and recurring payments to customers and will push the transaction information to Salesforce in these instances.
To prevent clutter in your system when integrating with Salesforce, you want to ensure your CRM checks to see whether to create a new record or update one. In this demo, we will show you how to create a new lead if one doesn’t exist, if you have multiple leads with the same email and more scenarios.
Tutorial: Create a Lead Collection Form
In this tutorial, we will show you how to update existing records in Any Salesforce object through Salesforce integration and customizable features to ensure your information is up-to-date and organized.
Tutorial: How to Update Existing Records in Salesforce
Finding and deleting duplicate information in your system is a real chore and wastes valuable time you could be spending finding new leads. Titan Forms has a simple solution to this common problem: create smart lead generation forms that interact directly with Salesforce.
Read more on how to create a smart form that prevents duplicates.
Adding this two-step authentication element to your forms will keep your company safe by validating the data of potential users. This tutorial will guide you in setting up and customizing Smart-V to fit your security needs.
Tutorial: How to Configure and Work with Smart-V
Implementing multilingual support in your company’s online presence can bring in more potential customers and partners. Titan Forms’ built-in, customizable Auto Translator automatically adapts itself to your user’s native language.
Tutorial: How to Make Your Form Auto Translate
This end-to-end business use case for the organization, “We Love Our Pets,” demonstrates the process of customer onboarding combined with document generation through the Titan form builder.
Watch: How to Do Customer Onboarding Combined with Document Generation
If you’re throwing a one-night-only event or you operate multiple venues, use Titan Form’s intuitive and customizable form builder to create dynamic and user-friendly booking pages.
Go behind-the-scenes with Titan to see how to book your event today.
Titan Forms’s bi-directional integration paired with its Titan Scheduling element will create a multi-page form that collects details for a new lead in Salesforce and then allows that lead to sign up for a demo of your company’s offerings.
Read more about how to schedule a demo using the Titan Scheduling element.
This guide is just a sampling of the extensive features we offer for creating and using smart Salesforce forms with Titan Form. We would love to hear more about your use case, so schedule a 30-minute demo today. Check out our YouTube channel Titan 101 for more video tutorials. For information on more of Titan’s products, please visit our website.