Invalid Type in Titan
Example of the full error message:
INVALID_TYPE: FROM TitanSurvey__Survey__c ^ ERROR at Row:2:Column:10 sObject type ‘TitanSurvey__Survey__c’ is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the ‘__c’ after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
On which product will you see the error?
Why did you get this error?
The Titan Survey package has not been installed in Salesforce.
How can you fix the error?
Make sure that you install the Survey app in Salesforce.
- Click on the Setup Gear icon.
- Search for “Installed” in the Search field.
- Select the Installed Packages option.
If you cannot see the FormTitan Survey under Installed Packages, you must install the app.
- Search for “appex” in the Search field.
- Select the AppExchange Marketplace link. The App Store screen opens.
- Select the Survey option.
- Select the Get Now button.
You will need to log in and install the Titan Survey package.
Also refer to Titan Packages.